hello friends

Hi.

My name is Meagan. I'm 18 years old. I've never had a blog before. I don't really even know why I would start a blog to begin with, except maybe to use as an outlet to channel my feelings into a positive place. I suppose if you're reading this, you should get to know me on a more personal level. Here we go.

- I have a wonderful, fantastic boyfriend that I'm madly in love with. His name is Brandon, and I'd like to think he's my soulmate.
- I'm an assistant teacher in the pre-k classroom at a daycare center. My first day, actually, was Friday. I've never been more excited about a job in my life.
- I am fat. Like, really fat. Part of the idea here is to chronicle my fitness journey that I'm about to undertake. (she types while literally eating a piece of birthday cake) I don't know if I'll feel comfortable putting weights on my posts though. I know at least one person from my real life is going to read this (hey, Mikaela) and although I don't think anyone in my life would make unwanted comments on my weight, I just don't know if I'm ready.
- I am a recent high school graduate and also a recent college drop out. When I say "drop out" I mean that I'm taking a semester off. Trust me, I feel like a failure lol.
- I have dealt with depression and anxiety for years. I'm learning to love myself.

So there you have it. Those are just some things about me that will help you to understand me. I'm planning on posting at least once a week about my daily life and once a week about my fitness journey.

I look forward to our journey together.
- Meagan

Comments